With the addition of a worm gearbox to a multiturn actuator, a rotary and self-locking movement at low speeds is obtained, ideally suited to rotary valves.
The CK Range and both 460/470 series Digital actuators and 400/410 series electromechanical actuators can be used in combination with the suitable worm gearboxes.
The 400 or 460 series actuators can be completed with different Centronik control options and with different combinations of switching and signalling options to cover a wider range of applications.
Through the use of the suitable multiturn actuators series (400 or 410;460 or 470), both On/Off or Modulating options can be supplied.
- Torque range from 280 Nm to 350.000 Nm.
- Operating times from 2 to 900 seconds/90º.
- Torque and position setting.
- Output flanges and bushes according to ISO 5211.
- Handwheel for manual operation.
- High degree of weatherproof protection IP67 (IP68 optional). High quality corrosion protection.
- Wide range of switching and signalling options.
The following are some of the posssible combinations of multi turn actuators + quarter turn gear boxes