Limit switch box designed for safe and hazardous areas, provides a visual and electrical remote position feedback on automated valves.
Available in 316 stainless steel with different lid choices, from the same enclosure material, for a complete metallic device, to the transparent polycarbonate cover or to a flat lid without visual indication. Designed for weather proof applications, it can also matches the Ex ia IIC T6 standards with the integral intrinsically safe certification, covering both enclosure and electrical components inside.
The Soldo multi-application limit switch box solution, covering from industrial automation to food and beverage, from chemical to naval, from Oil and Gas, both onshore and off shore, to Petrochemical industries.
- Twin shaft design, ensuring a complete sealed device. The shaft is splitted in two parts, each fitted and sealed into the body and cover for the best weather insulation even during opening operation.
- Suitable for artic application, down to -50°C
- Two cable entries, either metrics or imperial.
- 316 stainless steel housing for the maximum protection in hostile and corrosive environments
- Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board
- NOVA V3™ switch option ensures extreme durability and high power switching capabilities
- 4-20 mA position transmitter options
- ASI communication protocol board
- Captive bolts on the screwed lid.
- AISI 316 Stainless steel body and cover with electro-polished finishing
- Stainless steel fasteners and shafts
ATEX, IECEx, EAC, CCOE:
Ex II 2GD Ex ia IIC T4/T5/T6
Ex ia IIIC T44°C.......T108°C Db IP6*
Class I Division 2 Groups A,B,C,D
Class II Division 2 Groups F,G
Up to SIL 3 certified by TUV
IP 66 / 67
Cable entries options:
Two cable entry M20 or 1/2" NPT
Standard operating temperature -20°C +80°C Lower and higher temperature options available on request.