Compact limit switch box, designed for hazardous areas, provides a visual and electrical remote position feedback on automated valves.
Available in 316 L stainless steel, the explosion proof enclosure matches the Ex d IIC T6 standards. The SQ switch box series offer a ready to mount solution thanks to the integrated Namur mounting kit.
The ideal compact solution for the Oil and Gas, both onshore and off shore, and Petrochemical industries.
- Twin shaft design, ensuring a complete sealed device. The shaft is splitted in two parts, each fitted and sealed into the body and cover for the best weather insulation even during opening operation.
- Integrated mounting kit for Namur actuators.
- Two cable entries, either metrics or imperial.
- 316 L stainless steel housing for the maximum protection in hostile and corrosive environments
- Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board
- NOVA™ V3 switch option ensures extreme durability and high power switching capabilities
- Concentric flame path design providing a self-centering system aligning shafts for a precise engagement.
- Captive bolts on the screwed lid.
- AISI 316 Stainless steel body and cover with electro-polished finishing
- Stainless steel fasteners and shafts
ATEX, IECEx, EAC, CCOE, INMETRO, NEPSI:
Ex II 2GD Ex d IIC T4/T5/T6 Gb
Ex tb IIIC T135/T100/T85°C Db
Class I Division1 Groups B,C,D Division2 GroupsA,B,C,D
Class II Division1 Groups E,F,G Division2 Groups F,G
Up to SIL 3 certified by TUV
IP 66 / 67
IP 66 / 68 up to 15 meters for 100 hours
Cable entries options:
Two cable entry M20 or 1/2" NPT
Standard operating temperature -20°C +80°C Lower and higher temperature options available on request.
|Xem thêm thiết bị Tại đây|