Limit switch box for linear valve applications, available in die cast aluminum with a wide range of magnetic switches or inductive sensors. Designed for weather proof applications, it can also fit Namur inductive sensors for intrinsically safe executions, covering Ex ia IIC T6 areas.
- Suitable for artic application, down to -50°C
- Two cable entries, either metrics or imperial.
- Enhanced corrosion resistance thanks to the thick polyester powder coating on aluminum housings.
- Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board
- Captive bolts on the screwed lid.
- Die-cast aluminum body and cover with polyester powder coating
- AISI 316 Stainless steel body and cover with electro-polished finishing
- Stainless steel shafts
CE ordinary location
Up to SIL 3 certification
IP 65 / 67
Cable entries options:
Two cable entry M20 or 1/2" NPT
Standard operating temperature -20°C +80°C Lower and higher temperature options available on request.