Hazardous area limit switch box, dedicated to manual valve applications. Explosion proof enclosure, matching the Ex d IIC T6 standards, produced in both copper free aluminum and 316 stainless steel materials, covering the most demanding application in hostile environments. The Easy switch box takes advantage of two magnetic sensors, providing the electrical feedback to the control room. An easy to mount magnetic target operates the switches.
- Compact design, providing a solution for all manual valve ranges, even the smallest ones.
- Enhanced flexibility of installation and application thanks to multiple mounting kit options and glass reinforced composite magnetic holder.
- Easy to mount magnetic target for switch operation.
- Up to two cable entries.
- Enhanced corrosion resistance thanks to Copper free aluminum housing polyester powder coated.
- 316 stainless steel housing for extremely hostile and corrosive environments.
- Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board.
- NOVA V3 switch option to ensure extreme durability and high power switching capabilities.
- Single tool opening design, allowing operator to unscrew the lid by hand after removing the locker.
- Copper free aluminum body and cover with polyester powder coating
- AISI 316 Stainless steel body and cover with polished finishing
- Glass reinforced composite magnetic holder
ATEX and IECEx Ex II 2GD Ex d IIC T6/T5/T4 Gb Ex tb IIIC T85/T100/T120°C Db Ta = -65°C≤Ta≤105°C
IP 66 / 67 IP 66 / 68 (15 meters for 70 hours)
Cable entries options:
One or two cable entries from the metric and imperial sizes
Standard operating temperature -20°C +80°C Lower and higher temperature options available on request.