Control unit embedded into a limit switch box. The HW series provides, not only a visual and electrical remote position feedback, but, using a solenoid valve integrated into the housing, can also control an automated valve.
Available in polyester powder coated aluminum, with different lid choices, and with a wide selection of solenoid valves, from the standards 3/2 way to a 5/3 way with special pneumatic design.
The Soldo control unit, is covering from industrial automation to food and beverage, from chemical to naval industries.
It can also meet the requirements of a simple limit switch box, by removing the control side, providing a large inner volume able to host up to 6 switches and spare pass through terminals.
- Twin shaft design, ensuring a complete sealed device. The shaft is splitted in two parts, each fitted and sealed into the body and cover for the best weather insulation even during opening operation.
- Up to three cable entries, either metrics or imperial.
- Enhanced corrosion resistance thanks to the thick polyester powder coating on aluminum housings.
- 3/2, 5/2 or 5/3 way solenoid valve for pneumatic control
- Compact solution embedding the solenoid valve into the limit switch box.
- Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board
- NOVA V3™ switch option ensures extreme durability and high power switching capabilities
- 4-20 mA position transmitter options
- ASI communication protocol board
- Integrated Namur mounting kit
- Captive bolts on the screwed lid.
- Die-cast aluminum body and cover with polyester powder coating
- Stainless steel fasteners and shafts
CE, UL Ordinary location
Up to SIL 3 certified by TUV
IP 66 / 67
Cable entries options:
up to three cable entries M20, M25, 1/2" NPT or 3/4" NPT