Heavy-duty limit switch boxes, designed for hazardous areas, provide a visual and electrical remote position feedback on automated valves.
Available in die cast aluminum matching the Ex d IIB T6 standards. The SX is our solution reaching Ex d IIB T6 requirements. Thanks to spare pass through terminals, the three cable entries either metrics or imperial and different visual position indications, provide a highly customizable solution meeting a wide range of applications. These including, but not limited to, the Oil and Gas, both onshore and off shore, and Petrochemical industries.
- Twin shaft design, ensuring a complete sealed device: the shaft is splitted in two parts, each fitted and sealed into the body and cover for the best weather insulation even during opening operation.
- Enhanced flexibility of electrical feedbacks options.
- Up to three cable entries available in different sizes.
- Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board
- NOVA V3™ switch option ensures extreme durability and high power switching capabilities
- 4-20 mA position transmitter options
- Single tool opening design, allowing the operator to unscrew the lid by hand after removing the locker
- Captive bolts on the screwed lid.
- Die-cast aluminum body and cover with polyester powder coating
- Stainless steel fasteners and shafts
ATEX, IECEx, EAC, CCOE, INMETRO:
Ex II 2GD Ex d IIB T4/T5/T6 Gb
Ex tb IIIC T135/T100/T85°C Db
Class I Division 1 Groups B,C,D Division 2 Groups A,B,C,D
Class II Division 1 Groups E,F,G Division 2 Groups F,G
Up to SIL 3 certified by TUV
IP 66 / 67
Cable entries options:
Up to three cable entries from the following sizes
- M20 x 1,5
- M25 x 1,5
- 1/2" NPT
- 3/4" NPT
Standard operating temperature -20°C +80°C Lower and higher temperature options available on request.