Model 20 – 45 SCFM [76.5 m3/Hr] Forward/Exhaust Flow Volume Boosters (M20)-Fairchild Vietnam
- Flow capacity of 45 SCFM (76.5 m3/HR)
- Ten available pressure ratios
- Optional Adjustable By-Pass Needle Valve option includes bubble tight exhaust valve.
- Optional Fixed Negative Bias.
- A separate Control Chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow.
- Unit construction.
- Mounting Bracket available
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) Certification.
- Fast responsive operation.
- Easily suits your downstream pressure requirements.
- Allows tuning for optimum dynamic response (1:1 ratio only) and cycle free operation with Valve Positioners.
- Facilitates use with pneumatic signal devices that cannot be adjusted to zero signal pressure
- Eliminates hunting and buzzing
- Allows servicing without removal
- Easy installation in the field
- Suitable for use in all Canadian territories and provinces
The Model 20 Volume Booster is a smaller pneumatic device capable of high flow and exhaust capacity. This device uses a force balance system to control the movement of the supply and exhaust valves. As a pilot operated regulator design, the M20 handles up to 150 psig, [10.0 BAR], (1000 kPa) supply pressure and has ten available ratios to cover a wide range of applications. The M20 Booster provides a flow capacity of 45 SCFM (76.5 m3/HR), which equates to a Cv factor of approximately 1.0 in forward mode. Typical Part Numbers are 20812 Fairchild Vietnam , 20822 Fairchild Vietnam , 20832 Fairchild Vietnam, 20842 Fairchild Vietnam, 20852 Fairchild Vietnam, 20862 Fairchild Vietnam, 20813 Fairchild Vietnam, 20823 Fairchild Vietnam, 20833 Fairchild Vietnam, 20843 Fairchild Vietnam, 20853 Fairchild Vietnam, 20863 Fairchild Vietnam