Multi Stage Precision Pressure Regulators (M81)
- Sensitivity of less than 0.1" water column
- Force balance and 2 stage pilot control
- High flow capacity
- Sapphire Orifice
- Low air consumption
- Available in 1/4" NPT port size.
- Well suited for high accuracy applications
- Minimizes any droop from downstream flow.
- Responsive operation with less exhaust time.
- Provides precise control of pilot control air flow.
- Efficient operation with no losses of air or gas media.
The Fairchild Model 81 is a high flow two stage precision pressure regulator designed for applications that require high performance, low droop and accurate process control. The Model 81 combines a pilot control system with a basic force balance system to provide accurate output pressure regulation for both highly sensitive instrumentation and control circuits and in equipment requiring high flow with precise control. The Fairchild Model 81 features control sensitivity of less than 0.1" water column, very low consumption and high accuracy to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure changes or conditions. The Fairchild Model 81 pneumatic regulator will handle a 250 psi, 17 BAR maximum supply pressure and offers five (5)output pressure ranges from 0-20 psi, 0-1.5 BAR, 0-150 kPa up to 1-100 psi, 0.05-7 BAR, 7-700 kPa. The Model 81 precision regulator has a flow capacity of 50 SCFM, 136 m3/hr.
Multi Stage Precision Pressure Regulators Model M81_Bộ Điều áp_Fairchild Vietnam