MEMOCAL 2000 Multifunction Temperature Calibrator
- Very low temperature drift
- High Accuracy
- High stability
- Simulation and measurement of all popular RTD’s and thermocouples
- Battery Powered (standard/rechargeable)
- Digital Communications capability
The MEMOCAL 2000 is a lightweight, versatile, portable, hand-held calibrator developed for use in both field (maintenance) and laboratory (quality control, process simulation, training) calibration.
Brand: ERO Electronic
Product Code: MEM2000
For field calibration the MEMOCAL 2000 offers: compact size, long battery life, easy to use interface, low temperature drift, high noise immunity and simple programming capabilities.
For laboratory calibration the MEMOCAL 2000 offers: digital interface to data loggers, supervision and control systems, large range of I/O capabilities, high accuracy and stability over time.
- Double linearisation standards for thermocouples and RTD.
- Operates with standard AA type alkaline batteries or rechargeable batteries (Ni-Cd or Ni-MH).
- Advanced battery power management system
- Built-in RS232 interface for remote programming and data recording (2000 only).
- Calibrator cradle, recharger and RS232C/RS485 converter in a companion desk-top module.
- Autoranging during measurement and generation
- Simulates and measures T/C signals (15 T/C types) and RTD signals (PT100 and Ni 100).
- Generates and measures mA, mV, V and ohms signals.
- Square root extraction and quadratic signal generation.
- Programmable scaling for mA, mV and V measurement and generation.
- Built-in 24V dc power supply for 2-wires transmitter excitation and measurement.
- Programmable external cold junction compensation value.
- Peak and valley data hold.
- Direct connection for all input types (no special connectors are required for TC inputs).
- Up to 50 program steps to create one or more programs.
- Ramp, soak and step function capabilities.
- Two dry contact logic inputs for program advance/wait.
- Two rows by 16 character alphanumeric LCD display.
- Ergonomic front panel with:
- numeric multi function tactile keyboard
- menu driven display with parameters-naming capability